Dough for 1 pizza for 4 (8 slices)
- 100g Whole Grain Flour
- 95g White Flour
- 30g Whey Isolate 90 - neutral _5€ discount on the 750g-pouches and 10€ discount on the 2kg jars
- 125ml warm water (not hot)
- 7g active dry yeast (1 sachet)
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- Warm up the water (10s in the microwave is enough – should be warm but not hot) and add the dry yeast. Stir with a spoon and let rest 5 minutes until small bubbles form at the surface.
- In the meantime, blend all dry ingredients in a large bowl: flours, protein powder and salt.
- Add the yeast + water to the dry ingredients and slowly mix with a wooden spoon.
- When a dough starts to form, transfer on a floured surface and knead for 5 to 10 minutes, until you obtain a nice and smooth dough, a bit elastic.
- Cover the dough with a clean table cloth and place at room temperature, away from draughts, for an hour minimum. You can also place it in the (turned off) oven. The size of the dough should double.
- Work the dough once again on a floured surface, to take out all the air. Roll out in a thin round (for a thin and crusty dough) or a thicker round (…for a thicker crust).
- Let rest 15minutes to half an hour, while you prepare the sauce and ingredients of your choice (see below for a few ideas).
- Add the sauce and toppings and bake for 20 to 25minutes at 200ºC or until the crust and cheese (if added) are golden brown.
Sauce + ingredients ideas:
- Spicy tomato sauce with olive oil, rucola and dried tomatoes (on the picture)
- Tomato sauce, chicken, mozzarella, bell peppers
- Whatever makes you happy!
- For the dough only, without toppings (per slice): 97 kcal | 0,4g fat | 16g carbs of which 1,5g fibre | 6g protein
- For the recipe on the picture (per slice): 127 kcal | 1,9g fat | 19g carbs of which 1,5g fibre | 7g protein