For 16 biscuits
- 120g flour (whole or white)
- 50g sugar
- 50g coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein 80 - Vanilla or Chocolate
- ½ tea spoon cinnamon
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix the egg, the sugar, the cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- Add the melted coconut oil and combine well with a wooden spoon.
- Add all the flour and protein powder and blend with the spoon until it forms a big and smooth ball.
- Place the dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Take the dough out of the fridge (if too firm, place in the microwave for 10s at the lowest power).
- Fold a large baking paper in two (or use two small ones) and place the ball of dough on one side.
- Roll the dough until it's more or less 3mm thick. Cut out shapes and place in the pre-heated oven for 10min at 180 degrees Celsius.
Optional: let cool and cover with a layer of chocolate (melt a few squares of dark chocolate with 1 big spoon of milk in the microwave). Cover immediately with coconut powder or almonds.