For 8 – 10 bites.
- 100g dark chocolate
- 30g unsweetened warm milk
- 20g Whey Protein 80 chocolate
- Topping (of choice): almond, pistachios, goji berries, coconut, sesame seeds…
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces – which will make it easier to melt
- Place 70g of chocolate in a bowl and melt slowly in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or with a bain-marie
- In the meantime, blend the protein powder and warm milk in a shaker until completely smooth
- Slowly pour this liquid onto the melted chocolate and mix gently until you get a smooth texture
- Add the rest of the chocolate and continue mixing gently until it melts completely
- Place a large baking paper on baking tray and use two table spoons to form the chocolate bites
- Add the topping of your choice (almonds, pistachios, coconut…) and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Gently take them off the baking paper and store in a cool place.