For 1 serving
- 400g oats
- 2 Scoops NXT Level Whey Protein 80 - Chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 65g raw almonds, chopped
- 65g hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp pure cocoa powder
- 40g honey
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- 80g dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp of vanilla
1. in a large bowl, place all dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
2. Mix gently to combine well.
3. In a second bowl, mix the coconut oil, the egg whites, the honey and the vanilla.
4. Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix gently to make sure everything is evenly coated.
5. Spread the granola onto a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes at 170°C. Stir half way through.
7. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
8. Add the chocolate chips ands store in a airtight container.